Hello, my name is Scott, and I'm an addict

RedEye

Another Sandy Eggo reefer. I have been reefing for almost 5 years now, but as a job and hobby. I am the CEO of Radiant Reefs Inc., a maintenance and installation company. Really just me, so technically, I'm the CEO, Treasurer, Secretary, Mailroom Clerk, and Security Guard. Due to slow business during the economical downslope, I work P/t at a LFS here in Diego.

I'm a budget reefer, since I'm 25 with a mortgage, a new business, and a wife

I am in the process of rebuilding my 40~g custom, was a softy tank for last 3~ years, redoing with my collection of zoa's and rics (not a big collection yet) 36" 4xtek light, 9002 skimmer, 2xkoralia1's, DSB Fiji mud w/ chaeto in one fuge, LR rubble in second Fuge(cryptic) Mainly tonga branch LR, with a piece of Pukani on either end for alittle bit of filtration:D

I run a rk2 bin for my SPS and LPS grow out, but as most of us know, only one of these is really going to succeed in the long run (seems like LPS is loving life alot more right now, acans are growing quick) Acjr, Reeftek reactor, carbon reactor, phos reactor, Icecap 175w ballast, m57, Aqua2 Iwasaki bulb and a 12k reeflux, nanostreams, koralia 3&4's, seio props randomly everywhere for flow

have a 55g that was a qt, but after I broke down the 40, became a home for my fish, so now mainly a kenya tree farm, you'd be amazed at the amount of store credit I can grow in kenya trees:D

Thanks for having me

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Welcome Scott! Looks like you have a little things going on..wish you the best of luck.