Hi everyone, my name is Saba

Hey everyone
I'm new to these forums, but i've been on reefcentral for a few years now and i've been keeping reef tanks for about 4 years. i currently have a 40g reef tank with 20g sump, the tank has been set up for a few months and is doing beautifully (except for my recent ich outbreak :y:).
i also have a 24g nano cube with a peacock mantis, bangaii cardinal, and six line wrasse in it. yes i know there's fish in the tank lol, but this has to be the laziest peacock i've ever seen in my life, i've also got snails in the tank and he doesn't even notice them unless they're handed to him with the claw thing i have. i love him though, he'sawesome to watch and it's really fun watching people freak out when they see him, lol."What the hell is that??"
i'd also like to add that i'm a girl, :proud:, it's kind of hard to tell from my name. i love my tanks and can't imagine not having them in my life. so thanks to everyone who's helped me in the past, couldn't have gotten here without them!

hey everyone, thanks for the welcome, yes i'm constantly on rc, and looks like i've got a new site to glue myself too, lol. i actually just got a new camera and i'm waiting for my memory card to arrive any minute now, and then i'll get pics. oh ya, how do i upload pics? lol