Sps that won't break the bank

So I've finally decided to take the plunge, I'm gonna add some sps other than montis. I feel confident enough to keep some of the tougher ones that said, I don't want to drop a bunch of money on corals I can't keep. So what are some nice sps I could add! I just added a blue tip green slimmer yesterday. Plan on getting a Ora pearl berry and red dragon soon. Other than that I'm open to suggestions, only rule pics are a must!

Wankel

Supporter
Garf Bonzai was always one of my favs, get that for sure! Red Dragon, Red Planet, Birdsnests add pop.

Come over. I'll go give you a red Dragon
Always hooking me up! Dude I'd say I'd trade you for some stuff but you have everything! I have some small reef tek sunburst monti cap I trade you for

Garf Bonzai was always one of my favs, get that for sure! Red Dragon, Red Planet, Birdsnests add pop.
Already broke the only rule 😐 haha I'll have to look it up on google google now! ☺️

commmmeee back Ivan....... I got all these fully colored and encrusted the frag.. :)
Sweet! I'll stop by this week!

My experience, ORA pieces tend to be more hardy. I guess partly because of them being aqua cultured. The wild stuff has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes you get a surprise and end up with something really nice. A lot of time, they are brown poopoo because it's hard to replicate the condition they came from, at least they are like that for a while until they get used to the captive tank environment. Just my opinion.

My experience, ORA pieces tend to be more hardy. I guess partly because of them being aqua cultured. The wild stuff has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes you get a surprise and end up with something really nice. A lot of time, they are brown poopoo because it's hard to replicate the condition they came from, at least they are like that for a while until they get used to the captive tank environment. Just my opinion.
I just looked on ORA's site. They have some really nice acros

See if you can get them locally instead of ordering directly from them. May be able to save a little plus not risk it with shipping :)