Wanna add some Royal Blue LED pop to your existing light setup for cheap?!

watchguy123

Featured Reef
So reworked how I wanted to hang them. I attached them to the canopy on my bow front and I angled them so they would not block out my geissman fixture. Bottomline, 100 bucks for 72 inches of actinic.

Oh by the way, never really knew how much you guys were cheating with your led pictures. This is awesome, LOL.

You may already plan to do something else in the future... but I would look into something other than the zip ties. If they are getting hot might crack eventually huh? Just a thought.

LEDs make the corals pop huh? Great deal I'm tempted my self...

Interesting that you say yours run hot, I run mine for 8hrs a day and they are always cool to the touch, no heat what so ever.

You may already plan to do something else in the future... but I would look into something other than the zip ties. If they are getting hot might crack eventually huh? Just a thought.

LEDs make the corals pop huh? Great deal I'm tempted my self...
Do it Cody, I think you will be pleased. Your Z's and P's will literally glow when u have only the Royal Blues on for dawn/dusk effect.
And if you notice he ziptied the canopy brackets to the canopy not the LED strip itself so the zipties shouldnt be affected the heat, i think. Could be wrong..

remix405

I also run mine 9 hours a day and they are cool to the touch, I have the daylights/actinic, I'm thinking I should jump on this deal. I paid $140 for my 24inch