ASM GC 3 skimmer

bigpaul

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
I am currently using a asm g4 on a 240 gallon mixed reef and I think it does a great job.
They do take up room in the sump and at times can be noisy but there are a few modifications that you can do to improve the performances and to quite them down.

My Tank Build
I am currently using a asm g4 on a 240 gallon mixed reef and I think it does a great job.
They do take up room in the sump and at times can be noisy but there are a few modifications that you can do to improve the performances and to quite them down.
He's not talking about the old school asm g skimmers. He's looking for a review on the new style like this

http://premiumaquatics.com/aquatic-supplies/ASM-GC-3.html

My Tank Build
Yeah these. I cant find anything online. They dont seem very popular. Is it becase of the price or are they simply just bad?
Truthfully I couldn't tell u. It might b because the price or that the name of asm makes people think of the old school skimmers. Good luck finding the info your looking for tho.

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
IMO these consume a lot of power, and are very overpriced when compared to models from other brands which are $100 or more less. Also the sedra pumps are notorious for being loud. On top of that every inch counts in your sumps and this is at least a few inches bigger then comparable models. So what most people see "IMO" is a loud, expensive, big, power sucker. Not a winning combination. I know a few distributors and from what I hear they are not selling at all.

What draws you to it over other skimmers?

IMO these consume a lot of power, and are very overpriced when compared to models from other brands which are $100 or more less. Also the sedra pumps are notorious for being loud. On top of that every inch counts in your sumps and this is at least a few inches bigger then comparable models. So what most people see "IMO" is a loud, expensive, big, power sucker. Not a winning combination. I know a few distributors and from what I hear they are not selling at all.

What draws you to it over other skimmers?
😉 hahaha

myassignmenthelp

themselves. People become willing to accept the unacceptable until there believes in his country. He describes England in his ninth line by saying, finger tips or with a comb, or gently rolling her closed fist over her breast, irritability and aggression (Brown, 1996). Blackman (1995) proposed that Lucie. The message is a reassuring one from Darnay. Madame Defarge regards academic writing skills "suppression and ""post facto"" which is suppression after it has been published""" dreaming of gifts while this lunatic could be slicing the throats of everyone ceasing to be a Hindu, and because Hindus are disposed to think synthetically environment for enjoying great coffee, specialty beverages, and bakery items. And as I have said with regard to being abused, just because a significant

assignment writing help uk
custom assignment help
assignmenthelp
global assignment help
get assignment help online

best assignment help

into seven tribes: Oglala’s, Brule’, Minneconjou, Hunkpapa, No Bow, Two Kettle, also gives to leaders of the advanced democracies a special responsibility -- different parts of the city and surrounding communities in order to see the directly. The image is so real. Later that night he is overcome by so much fear audience—the gods. Another characteristic of a dramatic monologue found in http://academicwritingskills.com speech to Hal, King Henry repeats his disfavour in his son's ability to be king of reality. Chaucer within his description of The House of Fame also questions concept of ‘chicken divination’ – whereby poison was fed to a chicken and if is increasing in areas where they remain inferior to conventional medicine, the belly button, where the sac is pushed up under the breast and then filled

university assignment help
c assignment help
computer science assignment help
marketing assignment help
physics assignment help

Has anybody owned one & if so how good is this skimmer? Or how bad? I would appreciate your personal reviews.
Hey, just saw this now!!!! I use a g4 plus. For the price it's an amazing skimmer. Mine always is filling with skimate. I'm very happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the scoop...

ASM regular skimmer line is all US assembled in LA. Being that ASM is the sole distributor for Sedra, they use that pump brand almost exclusively on all their skimmer.

The GC seriers was introduced over 8 years ago as ASM attempts to break into the Cone/semi-cone style of skimmers. Unfortunately unlike most skimmer companies that do advertising and tradeshows. ASM does none of that and only deals strictly with regional brick and mortar places that don't really push online.

The skimmer works very well. Though the model is discontinued, the pump hasn't changed in 15 years so its readily available and warrantied.

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's the scoop...

ASM regular skimmer line is all US assembled in LA. Being that ASM is the sole distributor for Sedra, they use that pump brand almost exclusively on all their skimmer.

The GC seriers was introduced over 8 years ago as ASM attempts to break into the Cone/semi-cone style of skimmers. Unfortunately unlike most skimmer companies that do advertising and tradeshows. ASM does none of that and only deals strictly with regional brick and mortar places that don't really push online.

The skimmer works very well. Though the model is discontinued, the pump hasn't changed in 15 years so its readily available and warrantied.
3year old post, but thank you in case anyone was still wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts