Your Thread Will Be Deleted If

pgr11

Supporter
If you do not have a picture of the actual item you are selling at the time you create the thread it will be deleted. You must have a picture of the actual item ( Dry good or Livestock ) not a link or a picture from a website.

You must also have a price you want for the item. Asking for offers or best price is not allowed. If you want that go to EBAY.

This goes for sale threads, gauging interest, or any other type of thread that is intended to drum up a sale. NO WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN ANYMORE, NO EXCEPTIONS. I don't want to hear " well I saw someone else do it". Save it for someone else. Post pics and a price it's simple and has been a rule for a long time.

If you do not have a picture of the actual item you are selling at the time you create the thread it will be deleted. You must have a picture of the actual item ( Dry good or Livestock ) not a link or a picture from a website.

You must also have a price you want for the item. Asking for offers or best price is not allowed. If you want that go to EBAY.

This goes for sale threads, gauging interest, or any other type of thread that is intended to drum up a sale. NO WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN ANYMORE, NO EXCEPTIONS. I don't want to hear " well I saw someone else do it". Save it for someone else. Post pics and a price it's simple and has been a rule for a long time.
gangster baby.....S.H.U. Program for those of you that need interpretation.

you go boy...do yo thang!

Judge Dredd is back.

About time, I got tired of looking at for sale threads with no pics.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I tried posting an ad for my vivarium with dart frogs and also another ad for an rc car and they are not there and I cant find anything anywhere about them? can anyone help?

i saw the vivarium briefly and saw pics, so i'm assuming you didn't have prices.

you need both: photo of the actual item, AND a price.

BeanMachine

Supporter
Sure lookin like CL lately. And feelin a little r2rish with all the sensitivity and crap.
Oh the big ballers selling their big baller corals... that don't ever post anything meaningful here or to help anyone learn besides show off threads with big baller corals... nah didn't see them either. :)

Latest posts