My Ghetto Fab Accl. Box ;)

So, after a day of getting along fine, my b@stard YT led an assault on my new PT ( thanks Jesse!! :) ) so I drilled holes in a gallon jug and baited it.. After over feeding the nosy sailfin for 4 hrs.. I finally got him!! Done and DUN!
Will leave him in the penalty box got a day or two to bring him down a notch! As soon as he was trapped the PT started holdin his ground and is now cool with the SF and the PBT :)
image.jpg

Dgelz

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be using this method to catch a couple little bastards myself. Good idea with the magnet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Worked like a charm.. Just be ready w a big net to block the exit , then screw on the cap :) I tried tying fish line to neck of jar and pulled it up to bring the top out of water when he went in.. But it broke when I pulled it! :/

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
You assured me my pt would be fine...that's it, I want him back Jami... Lol.....glad u were able to catch that prick yellow....btw, Dee had nothing but great things to say about you...sorry I didnt get to meet you myself. Hope they all get along in your tank.

lol.. I had a feeling you'd want custody reinstated! ;p it was so promising at first! lol that's why in glad to get one with a little 'tude'! Have a hunch he's ruling the roost now w YT outta his way! Lol Dee is officially my new favorite reefer! :) sorry to have missed ya, but def loved meeting her! :) I'll update once I release the kraken in a couple days ;)

Thanks! Not to reignite "Chopstick-Gate" :boink: but.. gotta admit! I am kinda enjoying seeing this tyrant in the "box"! Neener Neener little butthead! lmao.. jk.. well not really! lol

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Thanks! Not to reignite "Chopstick-Gate" :boink: but.. gotta admit! I am kinda enjoying seeing this tyrant in the "box"! Neener Neener little butthead! lmao.. jk.. well not really! lol
u r evil, yellow tangs are the nicest tangs there is :p

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Little update :) I released the Kracken last night after 3 days.. He went straight to the PT and picked a fight. This time he got his Arse handed to him.. And they've been chill ever since :) All hail the power of the penalty box! ;)

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Great to hear...yea I taught my pt how to handle himself on mean streets on the south side of chicago. He went to you with some street cred.

lol I can tell :) he's rollin tangs like a BOSS. Nice to see someone back down that evil YT.. Finally!

Latest posts