Show off your fish and coral!

lots a nice looking photo's.
I've been trying to get a good picture of my male leopard for some time and finally got one.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
seaside tropical fish in HB has some the last time i was there 2 weeks ago. They were big too like 4"
lol dont tempt me! lol once I finish my upgrade and paying off some stuff I'll be back buying more coral/fish :D

Snapped a couple crappy cellphone pix of my favorite chalice.... Color is still coming back(had it to high in the tank and bleached part of it) also in process of raising my super low calcium and mag...

The Front/Rim

Backside

The Eye

Wish I could get better pix... But don't know how to mess with DSLR :(

nice....
Snapped a couple crappy cellphone pix of my favorite chalice.... Color is still coming back(had it to high in the tank and bleached part of it) also in process of raising my super low calcium and mag...

The Front/Rim

Backside

The Eye

Wish I could get better pix... But don't know how to mess with DSLR :(

That's pretty cool. What do you feed it with? And does it hunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She loves to hunt, I just drop in crabs, or ghost shrimp, she loves dismembering crabs from their shells, especially hermits, it's like a game for her.

She loves to hunt, I just drop in crabs, or ghost shrimp, she loves dismembering crabs from their shells, especially hermits, it's like a game for her.
Haha..., sounds quite gruesome but interesting to watch. Pls share a video clip if you have it. Be careful not to touch it though. I heard it's toxic.

Haha..., sounds quite gruesome but interesting to watch. Pls share a video clip if you have it. Be careful not to touch it though. I heard it's toxic.

Extremely toxic, if bitten you lose all motor skills, like control of your legs, your speech, even your breathing. Unless put on life support immediately you don't stand a chance.. Despite all of that I've actually still gotten close and personal with Blue, she likes to hold my finger while looking at me through the glass. She's just as curious and inquisitive as we people are.

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Extremely toxic, if bitten you lose all motor skills, like control of your legs, your speech, even your breathing. Unless put on life support immediately you don't stand a chance.. Despite all of that I've actually still gotten close and personal with Blue, she likes to hold my finger while looking at me through the glass. She's just as curious and inquisitive as we people are.
How are you securing the tank so she doesn't escape?? You should FOR SURE make a build thread. I have always wanted an octo

How are you securing the tank so she doesn't escape?? You should FOR SURE make a build thread. I have always wanted an octo
I "octo-proofed" the tank, it was pretty simple but it really depends on the set up your working with, mine was purchased with the intent of housing only the octopus. But with the right size mesh and the proper amount of puty and coral glue, anything is possible. I kept Blue alive for a year and three months. Which is a lot longer than most common kept species of octopus. image.jpg Can you find her in the picture?