Stryker's 270g inwall build

You running ZEO? Do you feel it helps with acro coloration?
I started Zeo 9 months ago, mainly to help with algae. My nutrients where never high but I think lack of bacterial diversity or leaching nutrients were the cause. I saw improvement in coral health pretty quickly. PE was better and acros looked healthier and I felt like the tank was more in balance somehow. Coloration did improve initially. Algae started to die off and I could see my rocks again. I never was
Able to get the pale acro colors so I think I'm not optimizing the system. Since then I've seen algae some back in spurts and I'm thinking I have a bad bottle of bacteria because it stinks! This is still a work in progress but I like what I've seen so far.

I started Zeo 9 months ago, mainly to help with algae. My nutrients where never high but I think lack of bacterial diversity or leaching nutrients were the cause. I saw improvement in coral health pretty quickly. PE was better and acros looked healthier and I felt like the tank was more in balance somehow. Coloration did improve initially. Algae started to die off and I could see my rocks again. I never was
Able to get the pale acro colors so I think I'm not optimizing the system. Since then I've seen algae some back in spurts and I'm thinking I have a bad bottle of bacteria because it stinks! This is still a work in progress but I like what I've seen so far.
Nice. You running the full ZEO line? Those corals are looking good.

Latest posts