Help naso tang not eating

reefLA1

So since yesterday I saw my naso tang hiding and has not eaten , he was eating like a pig 2 days ago and put his favorite food he came out but didn't eat he's getting skinnier , he comes out to swim but looks weak and goes back to hiding what can be wrong with him . He is not suffering from bullying from any fish . Have more than a month with him .

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Same thing happened to mine but I found out it was another tang punking him, you sure its not another fish? I also read could be a stray voltage. But I lost mine :( Do you feed with garlic?

djam

Did you add any new fish recently? My first guess is ich. Might want to try to add garlic to his food ...

reefLA1

Same thing happened to mine but I found out it was another tang punking him, you sure its not another fish? I also read could be a stray voltage. But I lost mine :( Do you feed with garlic?
I been looking and no sighs fish pass by him like nothing when he is outside . How can I know if there is a stray voltage ? I don't want to loose mine now it would really suck . No garlic

You'll need a volt meter to check for stray voltage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeanMachine

Supporter
Maybe an internal problem... Can you QT? Seachem Focus and Metro might help. Sorry I'm not terribly experienced with this.