My "new" frag tank

I had that skimmer for awhile. You wont get realy thick skimmate. You'll pull a kinda tea looking color out of it. Some protein will build up around the rim of the cup, but after you clean it off, it would go back to being a pretty light skim compared to what you get from other protein skimmers.
yup getting that here too so far

This is what the aqua euro skimmer pulls in 24 hrs

But as you can see, it can't keep up with the bio pellets.

Cyano like a mofo!

I'm thinking about getting an aqua c remora. Any thoughts?

Correct me if im wrong but it looks like it hardly pulled out anything. Maybe try adjusting the air valve? My tunze 9002 skimmed a lot darker than that.

"Price is what you pay, value is what you get"

Correct me if im wrong but it looks like it hardly pulled out anything. Maybe try adjusting the air valve? My tunze 9002 skimmed a lot darker than that.

"Price is what you pay, value is what you get"
Yeah man. My Tunze comline skimmer creates way darker skimmate than this one too. I was going to use it here but the tank is too shallow for it.

i think ur skimming too wet adjust water n air intake n let it break in
I did some adjustments. My main concern with this skimmer is wether or not it can hang with the bacteria that's released by the bio pellets.

I have an aqua c Amora works great!
I've heard good things about them. I want to give them a try. I was going to put one on my nano but I ended up going with a Tunze.

Try the remora, had one on my 29 and it kicked ***, get the preSkim box for it, it's a little unsightly but increased the performance a lot!

Try the remora, had one on my 29 and it kicked ***, get the preSkim box for it, it's a little unsightly but increased the performance a lot!
Ahhh **** didn't mean to resurect this from the dead..
Haha its cool. I did run the Remora and I loved it! I ordered the Pre skimmer box but the tank was too shallow for it =/