New here from Santa Clarita

CaboKent

Premium Member
Supporter
Valencia Pet on Newhall Ranch Road has a good selection of LPS, Zoas, softies, etc. Nice fish selection too. But they don't have supplies. Your best bet for supplies is www.Marinedepot.com. Your best bet for corals is Vivid, as you already know.

Last edited:

Quick5oh

Were are you getting your fish/supply/corals?? out here??
I am buying my fish from either Valencia pet (as kent mentioned), advanced aquatics on san fernando road, or aquarium city in Canoga Park. I prefer the aquarium city for fish as they usually have a great selection and very good prices. Valencia pet has a good selection as well for fish, but they are a little pricey. For supplies I am ordering them online or getting what I can at stores out here.. But as far as anything coral goes, I have just been picking up frags off people. I can't bring myself to pay the price any store around here is asking for coral..

Kent- I see you are in Castaic as well. Where exactly are you?

Last edited:

CaboKent

Premium Member
Supporter
Went to Vivid Saturday. I was really impressed with the place. Friendly owner, workers, and the selection was amazing. Just seeing the 800 gallon display tank is worth the drive. A little pricey, but the quality makes it worthwhile.

Last edited: