Ecoxotic Stunner

There's a deal going on and I want to get a couple but not sure if they can grow anemone at the edges that they decide to move too. What combination should I get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

There's a deal going on and I want to get a couple but not sure if they can grow anemone at the edges that they decide to move too. What combination should I get?

Where is this deal at?

The stunners are supplemental lighting. I don't know that they can keep anything alive but certainly not a nem.

I think its Premium aquatics

The stunners are just supplements. If you wanna keep nems you'll need at least the pro strips. I still have a marine pro and actinic pro I use with my mixed reef and 2 rtba

The stunners are supplemental lighting. I don't know that they can keep anything alive but certainly not a nem.

I think its Premium aquatics
My nems decided to mmove to the edges where there is no light but if I get a stunner would it be enough where it still keep it alive until it mmoves back to the main light?

You can use the universal power supply from amazon for $8. I've only used ecoxotics for my leds and can vouch for their customer service their lights do grow corals. The stunners will add shimmer and color to corals but their pros are the workhorses. Also they have a new fixture out that is full spectrum and seems like a pretty good deal. I can't say much about it though since I've never used the new fixtures

You can use the universal power supply from amazon for $8. I've only used ecoxotics for my leds and can vouch for their customer service their lights do grow corals. The stunners will add shimmer and color to corals but their pros are the workhorses. Also they have a new fixture out that is full spectrum and seems like a pretty good deal. I can't say much about it though since I've never used the new fixtures
Ill check it out thanks can I get a direct link?

The lighting is for freshwater mainly

watchguy123

Featured Reef
I bought 3 of the actinic pros from ecoxotic website a week or so ago Really inexpensive, $39 or $49, and great product. I called to ask why they were on close out and the response was they are moving their line to a more finished and polished end product and away from a DIY look