Jebao dosing pump

Rob&Gab

Haha chinas webpage thats a joke right?
Yes I was joking about China's we page lol can't you tell. That should of been a given lol! I was talking about aliexpress where he is on there and you can buy direct from the source. Takes 3-15days but yea. Just the description and everything on how to use me and stuf like that is on there as well.

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Yes I was joking about China's we page lol can't you tell. That should of been a given lol! I was talking about aliexpress where he is on there and you can buy direct from the source. Takes 3-15days but yea. Just the description and everything on how to use me and stuf like that is on there as well.
I'd rather buy local and have the warranty. Pretty hard to ship it back to alibaba for warranty. It's no fun if your $139 toy breaks and there is no one willing to fix it. I got a bubble magus beginning of last year, wish this one had been available

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I have been using the wp60 for about 8 months with no issues. I also use an mp40 and think the wp60 is much quiter.
You're comparing apples and oranges. The wp have their motor block submerged in the water and the MPs have their motor block outside the tank.

Rob&Gab

I'd rather buy local and have the warranty. Pretty hard to ship it back to alibaba for warranty. It's no fun if your $139 toy breaks and there is no one willing to fix it. I got a bubble magus beginning of last year, wish this one had been available

See the cool thing is you wouldn't be paying 140$ if you got from Ali express. Also how do you know if the OP is offering a warranty? Just food for thought.

xmas_one

See the cool thing is you wouldn't be paying 140$ if you got from Ali express. Also how do you know if the OP is offering a warranty? Just food for thought.
Food for thought is it's not cool to come in a local sponsors thread and talk about how you can get it for cheaper online.

Rob&Gab

Well I didn't mean it that I was gonna buy it from Ali express sorry if that came out the wrong way. But I did state that I was gonna go there to research the product further and get the full specs on the product to do my homework before I but. That's what was. Initially stated by me in prior posts. But that's all I meant no harm done. I'm not teying to bash 140 is one heck of a deal. Can't wait to get one by all means don't take it the wrong way bud.

-rob

bigpaul

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
You're comparing apples and oranges. The wp have their motor block submerged in the water and the MPs have their motor block outside the tank.
Not comparing apples and oranges just comparing one powehead or wavemaker. My experience is the wp60 is much quieter then my mp40. If vortech wanted a quiter pump then they should have designed their motors to go inside the tank. Please, dont get me wrong both pumps are great however I prefer to not hear the humming or vibration from themp40.

Latest posts