Bluefish LED Controller

Anyone have experience with this new_to_the_market controller? I have been reading up on what it can do and what the plans are for it. I am impressed!
http://aquarium-led-controller.com/product/bluefish-led-controller/
I sent some questions to the developer and he got back to me within an hour with answers. It is back ordered for now. For $200 it will do all sorts of 'cool' stuff and most important to me, I can with a $30 addon board control all three Kessils and two Ecoxitic Pro LED's. You can control it with Iphone/Ipad or Android app.
So, what's your take on this?

Jerry

xmas_one

Honestly, I avoid adding unnecessary fail points to my systems. You'll be singing the blues when that thing goes fubar when you're on vacation and turns your lights up 100% for 3 days in a row. Not saying that's going to happen, but I'm saying that if you use one, you've created the possibility.

Honestly, I avoid adding unnecessary fail points to my systems. You'll be singing the blues when that thing goes fubar when you're on vacation and turns your lights up 100% for 3 days in a row. Not saying that's going to happen, but I'm saying that if you use one, you've created the possibility.
Same thing goes for any other controllers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tam