F/S: Colorado Sunburst Nem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
The karma gods smiled down on me today because as I paid Cody 3 bills for his wwc bounce, when the lights came on I noticed my Colorado Sunburst nem had split. A little background for those that require lineage before they buy, I got this nem from the guys over at Cherry corals for $450. I am selling the clone for $300. I am off tomorrow so I can meet to sell this sweet nem. Here is the pic under leds that I got from Brett at CC.

It's the one on the right.

Last edited:

JOSE CASAS

Premium Member
Supporter
**** I so want this but will diff change the directions I was going with my tear drop of saltwater tank i HAVE ....dayummm u Jesseeee!!!!!!!!!!

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Pending. Will let you know if deal falls through. Marcus, no trades sorry. Funds going towards the Radion Pro fund.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
They all seem to be doing great, thanks.

I keep contemplating going to LED's and then I get talked back into staying wiht my ATI.
Thats good...I have absolutely no complaints about my Geisseman fixture. My favorite light to date, but want to see what all the hype is about with Radions and also cutting some of the heat wont be too bad which is not a huge issue for me since I have a chiller but lets see if I get more pop out of my corals or just bleach them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.