My new tang !! Thanks to Pasadena tropical fish

Got a beautiful 4 inch dussemeri that was in a tank for a few years and is super healthy and eats like a pig!!! Let's just hope my Atlantic blue will stop pinking him it's been non stop since yesterday but is getting better seeing as the dussemeiri is starting to get used to the tank and starting to dish it back now!!

Chris

Got a beautiful 4 inch dussemeri that was in a tank for a few years and is super healthy and eats like a pig!!! Let's just hope my Atlantic blue will stop pinking him it's been non stop since yesterday but is getting better seeing as the dussemeiri is starting to get used to the tank and starting to dish it back now!!

Chris
Awesome fish!! How much did u end up paying? Did they have any more? I want one really bad.

And FYI there is no way that fish is a few years old. I bet it's around a year old. I've seen guys say that they get these tangs around 3-4" and after a year they were 7". Apparently they grow super fast.

I'm just going by what they said but he eats like a pig and is super healthy not sure if he has hlle but I guess well see lol

Chris

Awesome fish!! How much did u end up paying? Did they have any more? I want one really bad.

And FYI there is no way that fish is a few years old. I bet it's around a year old. I've seen guys say that they get these tangs around 3-4" and after a year they were 7". Apparently they grow super fast.
That was the only one and I got him for 60 bucks

Chris

JOSE CASAS

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad u found one and if is been established then almost bullet proof. If
Need to I would take the Alantic out as I am bias to the dussiumer.

Is that the Atlantic that was in my tank ?? If so good luck with him lol. He was a bastard in my tank... OR wait you got the Kole tang From me right ??/ Im not sure now lol

I also had an atlantic blue tang. He was beautiful but was a punk to everyone. How big is your tank? NYA had a 12" Dumsumeri about 3 weeks ago and I'm kicking myself for not pulling the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Show off :p I got it first so :p lol I wish mine had more marking but can't complain is doing great

Latest posts