What should I be dosing?

Mark1002

Hello all my fellow reefers out there. I've got a question for you related to SPS corals and dosing. I have a 135 gal mixed reef aquarium with a lot of SPS corals. I had it up and running for about 18 months with good sucess. I use Red Sea Pro salt mix and use my dosing pump to dose B-ionic 2 part alk/cal. I also dose Acropower. Do I need to supplement vitamins, strontium, iodine, potasium or other trace elements? If so, do I need to test for them first and with what test kits. I've read a lot of them are inaccurate or hard to get an accurate reading. Any advice you can give would be appreciated.

if what ever you are doing has been succesfull dont change anything at all keep doing what your doing sticks dont like changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JOSE CASAS

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree, the only other supplement I would recommend is potassium and yes the test kits are hard to use but recommend the manf dosage and you will be fine.

if what ever you are doing has been succesfull dont change anything at all keep doing what your doing sticks dont like changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk