80w or 54w for 60" tank?

Im getting down to the planning/designing stages for my T5HO/LED hybrid build. Already have 2x80wT5HO, some Flea-bay LED strips (going to probably give away) and 2x 48" exotica (blue and blue/magenta, either sell dirt cheap or give away since I cant control them with the controller). The plan is to run 4 T5HO and somewhere between 140-160 LEDs including fuge and frag rack (in sump) LEDs. The setup is going to be controlled by a Coralux Storm X controller, have been in contact with Ben at Coralux about the build, 16 channels should be enough for all the LEDs and fans. Side note, the Storm X will control dimmable T5HO ballasts with a 0-10v adapter from Coralux

My question is, should I stick with the 80w for all T5, or save a few $$ on the T5 with the 2x54W and 2x80w? The lights will be 8-10" above the water line. Will 6" on each end make THAT much of a difference? My current scape leaves about 4" from glass to rock on the sides now. The tank is 60x18x24, if I do "upgrade" it will be to possibly a 30 depth. I like the dimensions of the current tank, I can reach the bottom without too much work, other than not being drilled. Don't have a holding tank to keep everything in for a few days to drill the current tank and let the overflow cure and plumbing cure...

Layout plans:
T5(ballast 1)
T5(ballast 2)
LEDs
T5(ballast 2)
T5(ballast 1)

If I do go with 2x80w and 2x54w should I go inside/outside with the 54w?