New Fairy Wrasse, Six line has to go HELP !!!

Well the clowns don't.like.him close.to.there nem other than that the trigger chases it at first but left it alone after. It was the sixline that was seeking it out and attacking it

Now the tremendous female clown keeps trying to get him. Good thing he's.in the trap. You think she will get over it? Maybe leave.him.in there for a couple days?

Check this out Danny

I just Put this trap with a mirror about 2 hours ago and wamo! Got my six line now a can put my mystery wrasse in display :) try the mirror bud

Attachments

Oh i already got him earlyer today, i used nori in the trap so that the tangs would go in and make him more comfy with the trap and i sat down for a min and then he was in there, i jumped up and slammed the door down, Then i did a lap around my house like MR Saltwater tank. LOL

Yeah seriouse man i have been trying to catch that tham fish for like a year, Hes usually avoids the crap out of the fish trap, im so surprised he went in it and happy. Its crazy to because hes so much smaller than the Fairy wrasse i just got but hes super mean. Even stands his ground with my clowns

Well guys after him being in there all day everyone seems to have left him alone and he wanted out so bad i released him into the DT and wow hes so happy, The female clown chased him a little but not bad and the trigger just left him alone, He did not even go into hidding. He was out eating with everyone during feeding time and the rest of the time he was swimming in and out of the rocks just loving it. he made sure he stayed away from the anemone and the clowns do lol. I think im going to start using the fish trap as a introduction box more often now. Im very happy now.

Hopefully will be getting a long fin fairy wrasse and a yellow coris wrasse soon.