APEX- My Light Timer doesn't work- Help

The phone app, at least for the iOS version, is pretty good and handy to have. The android version was pretty hard to figure out. No menu options so couldn't find a way to link it. Maybe someone that has the Android version can chime in. But you know the rest to link it once that's figured out Cody.

It's the bottom on the bottom left of your screen. I can't get a picture of it because it's not on the actual display screen. It'll give you an option to add delete or edit. Just click on add and type in the info. Bottom left is the menu middle button is the home button and bottom right is the back button. Hth

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
hahahaha stupid technology

Everything is working I'm a happy camper.

Anyone have the Apex App on their phone that has Android? I can download the app but no buttons on the screen to add the apex ip...
There's a lot more than just downloading the app. You need to do some port forwarding on your router. Stick with fusion if you can

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
It was user error haha thanks Vu for coming by I really appreciate it.

When the EB8 was plugged back in it created a new set of outlets... so none of the programs were configured hehe

Moral of the story I suck at computers.
Newb for life. Lol...

BeanMachine

Supporter
There's a lot more than just downloading the app. You need to do some port forwarding on your router. Stick with fusion if you can
Vu set that port forwarding part up for me we just couldn't get the app to work as it has no button like mentioned above.

I wrote down the IP and info I needed but stupid app don't really care anymore I can just look online. It's cool.

Once a NOOB always a NOOB.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I ended buying an iPod touch just so I can control my reef link and apex, **** android version sucks always crashing lol