Calling APEX Programming Experts!

adrianocampo

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm in desperate need of help!
Trying to set up my apex to its full capacity. Although it is currently up and running..
I know theres so much more i could be doing.
I need help setting up my vortechs and radions to wxm, using ald and feed modes to its full potential, etc.

Willing to pay for your assistance!

Located in Alhambra
HELP

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I'm in desperate need of help!
Trying to set up my apex to its full capacity. Although it is currently up and running..
I know theres so much more i could be doing.
I need help setting up my vortechs and radions to wxm, using ald and feed modes to its full potential, etc.

Willing to pay for your assistance!

Located in Alhambra
HELP
I would get the reef link for vortech and radions :)

Go with the wxm for the ecotech products... Apex fusions new wizard with ecotech products is supposed to be really good.

Also having everything on the apex makes it easier for programming and 1 spot for all your tanks controls

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Go with the wxm for the ecotech products... Apex fusions new wizard with ecotech products is supposed to be really good.

Also having everything on the apex makes it easier for programming and 1 spot for all your tanks controls

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Sometimes its not good for one device to control everything :)

Sometimes its not good for one device to control everything :)
Very true

Yeah? makes it easier??
Maybe..... Maybe Not

I had the vortech pumps on my WXM and was very happy. I didn't like when my light was off and someone comes over I have to set my profiles on my DIY led to come on and get the right color temp. But Neptune support is really good IMO

When I got my radions I wanted to get the reeflink just so I can "show off" my tank with my phone and it was easy and fast. Well I had it for almost 2 weeks and notice I cannot connect to my reeflink from my phone and have to power cycle almost every day. I'm trying to go eth straight to reeflink and not wifi to see if that help. I call Ecotech on Monday and no return call, I post question on RC in sponsor area no reply. I called again today and waited for 10 mins and had to hang up. I sent an email tonight so hopefully they reply.

Reeflink is very nice product along with all the other Ecotech product but I think right now they have some issues to work out. Seem like this disconnect from Ecosmart live is very common

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Very true

Maybe..... Maybe Not

I had the vortech pumps on my WXM and was very happy. I didn't like when my light was off and someone comes over I have to set my profiles on my DIY led to come on and get the right color temp. But Neptune support is really good IMO

When I got my radions I wanted to get the reeflink just so I can "show off" my tank with my phone and it was easy and fast. Well I had it for almost 2 weeks and notice I cannot connect to my reeflink from my phone and have to power cycle almost every day. I'm trying to go eth straight to reeflink and not wifi to see if that help. I call Ecotech on Monday and no return call, I post question on RC in sponsor area no reply. I called again today and waited for 10 mins and had to hang up. I sent an email tonight so hopefully they reply.

Reeflink is very nice product along with all the other Ecotech product but I think right now they have some issues to work out. Seem like this disconnect from Ecosmart live is very common
Yeah there are some bugs since they are adding vortech support, kinda like when fusion went online

Latest posts