Don't make my mistake, always check and double check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed!

I thought this thread was just a helpful reminder about buying used equipment, didn't think the guy who ripped him off would show up!

:popcorn:
Bro if you don't know me please don't make comments. If you wish to fund his lose go right ahead. But don't comment on me.

I made this post for others, not for you. I already have PMs from you that clearly show that I misjudged you. I did not ask you to jump into this thread, which was purely a public statement to check the stuff people buy.
As my last reply to you, as I have mentioned, I am in the middle of a move. I work full time and have a baby. I assumed that they worked. I assumed wrong. Rusty or swollen magnets are a very common problem in mp series. Blown or damaged power supplies aren't as common so I didn't think to check it.
It is my mistake and I'm paying for it. However, you entered into this thread and shown the community that while you want the benefit of the doubt (that they worked when you had them), you fail to show the same courtesy to me.

At least you stopped pretending that the false bravado regarding your "video proof" is just that. I watched it again, several times to see if there is anything I missed , if I made a bigger error so I could apologize in front of the board to you. However there is nothing identifying either powerhead as the ones I received, no serial numbers and no markings on the one controller which was shown. It could be any working mp in your house and no one would know.
Anyway, I am not here to "beg" you for a refund or anything else. Let people draw their own conclusions

If you watched it you would see the water moving right at where the pump is I have a 400 gallon tank bro the mp40 from the other side would not show water moving I only showed one controller because that side was easier to get to at the time but clearly in the video water is moving I'll post the video

Their you go pumps on reef crest mode so I show the water moving on one side move over to the next side water not moving well show the controller and go back to shot water moving well on left side shows both right and left side works well.both sides have movement on a 96" long tank.

That's the video. How am I supposed to tell that those are the actual powerheads I received and not another pair? Oh I should take your word for it? In most circumstances, a mans word is enough but it seems for you it doesn't mean much

Lol you got to be kidding me I only got 2 mp40s I got them from Ron I purchased his then I asked around if I should do 4 mp40s or 2 mp60s that's when I traded the only two I have 2 you

So don't try to say I traded pumps bro. Like I said that's why I don't believe you I think either you messed them up some how or you trying to hustle $50. Because the way you where acting theirs no way you would have waited 12-15days to make sure the pumps worked when you have a tank you could have placed them in

No Ron is not involved because when I got them from him placed them in my tank and took them out the morning b4 handing it to this guy they worked great

BTw I'm not a eco tech service guy but I didn't know flashing green lights meant the power supply is bad I think you have it on sync mode and don't know how to get it out. One is the master and one is the slave the green one is the slave my guess. I thought if the power supply was bad it won't turn on our it would be red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts