Don't make my mistake, always check and double check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not taking sides. But op did start of his thread as a heads up but paragraph 2 and 3 is kinda unnecessary if he was just trying to notify the public. So its understandable that Chris is coming out heated. I would be too. Like he said if he knowingly sold a bad item he'd probably stay quiet. Its understandable he can't/won't agree to even a small refund. Because to his knowledge it was in working condition. Even new stuff breaks down shortly after. In once took a koralia nanonstraight out of a brand new box. Sh-t spun backwards and broke the impellor. And don't forget to mention jebao everything. Lol. Like I said in my post back then. Hobbyist can not give warrantee since they're not profiting in most cases. So its either seller loses or buyer loses. Let hope its just on sync mode. Then we say sorry and its cool.

He you go even though you tried to ruin my name I'm here to help. http://youtu.be/JsCR-7BYWSs
How did he try to ruin your name, he didn't mention your name. Your the one who started acting the fool. He said that ecotech even said that it's a bad power supply. And when he put a known good one on it worked.. How can that be a setup issue. Your the one trying to bash his name. David's a pretty stand up guy, I doubt he would play you for a mere 50 bucks...

We all know that electronic can work one minute and crap out another minute. One day I decide to move my equipment and got everything all neat and clean. Plug in both MP40 and one didn't work. Well it end up to be the cord from where you plug to the wall and power supply which I had an extra from my computer. Maybe try that David

David is a stand up guy and I had dealt with him in the past. Sucks for both party. Maybe you guys can go half at $25 each and just make it right to move on.

How did he try to ruin your name, he didn't mention your name. Your the one who started acting the fool. He said that ecotech even said that it's a bad power supply. And when he put a known good one on it worked.. How can that be a setup issue. Your the one trying to bash his name. David's a pretty stand up guy, I doubt he would play you for a mere 50 bucks...
Reason u nip a issue out right is what if I wanted to sell something else. Then I never answered this issue and it was brought up. Then what.it's funny he's such a stand up guy and all you know him yet know one has gone to his house to help him out. Was it that one pump was plugged in and the other one wasn't. How do you act a fool when I come right out and let it be known that it was working the morning of.he said in his post he contact the seller. That right their gets me involved.

And if your first email says hey I bought a pump from you and it's not working or maybe I'm doing something wrong hey let the seller say man that sucks let me see how we can fix it. Don't come out and say yo can you reimburse me $50 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts