Complete SPS Setup for Sale

Time to move on from the hobby. I'm selling my complete SPS tank including all of the corals, the tank, the sump, the custom stand I built, the dual chamber mrc calcium reactor, co2 tank, regulator, ph controller and probe, auto top off, pellet reactor, 3 jugs full of reactor media and more!!

Video of the tank and everything for sale. Sorry for the shakiness. Crappy phone camera. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu5mCrqf-UA&feature=youtu.be

I'm sorry but I don't remember the names of the corals. You'll have to look at them but there is quite a variety of colors. Filming with my phone really doesn't do it justice but its the best I got.

I'm listing it for $900 but I'm willing to negotiate. I'm a motivated seller so feel free to make me an offer. I prefer calls or texts. It might take me a few days to responds to pms.

Dominic 760-703-4197

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Sorry to hear you breaking down, BUT you need pictures of everything or Mod will not be happy. Just a heads up! Nice tank btw

Thanks for the heads up and the compliment. Here's a pic of the entire system. I thought the above video would be enough. Definitely don't want the mods to be unhappy. :)

Thanks for the clarification EyeReef. Why an empty tank? Save yourself the work. You can't see the corals that well in the video but they are beautiful and very colorful. I need a GoPro.

Latest posts