SoCal Tropical Fish store - US$ 1,656,00 MISSING

This is the local seller in Rio de Janeiro I was talking in portuguese. I trasnlated the conversation. Just to prove I'm not lying and I mentioned the pump I didn't receive. The Radion here in Brasil is R$ 3,200.00 (US$ 1,391.00) that's why I prefer to pay something and get my Radion.
That doesnt really prove anything, the tanker builder has nothing to do with socal tropicals. Just stating the fact you didnt recieve something to another party isnt proof. Your documents should only be between you and socal tropicals.

Here is another thing to think about when shiping or receiving multiple items. Check the boxes before opening them for damage or to see if theyve been tampered with. Also look for something on the boxes to see if there is more than 1. It'll say on the boxes 1of 3 for example.
At my last job we used to ship jeep parts all over the world and had several cases where one the shipping companies either stole or lost a package and actually posted it having been delivered.
Just something for you to consider

alexebrenz

That doesnt really prove anything, the tanker builder has nothing to do with socal tropicals. Just stating the fact you didnt recieve something to another party isnt proof. Your documents should only be between you and socal tropicals.
I didn't receive the items.
I'm giving reasonable arguments that I'm not telling a lie, with pictures and conversations.

ok, we're getting somewhere, so to bring the UNDISPUTED facts up to date:

• Socal Tropical shipped out 4 boxes
  • Buyer received 4 boxes

here are the DISPUTED items

• full order was shipped
  • items shipped work

here's some questions i'd ask of both parties to try to resolve this:

• was there an inventory of items and/or packing list to show items in EACH box, rather than just a master list of items?
  • Socal Tropical indicated that the order was PLACED AND SHIPPED in march. either party want to provide information to prove or dispute that? buyer seems to claim it was delayed for months before shipping? (or was that a case of lost in translation?)
  • any pictures from buyer or seller of the packages before it was opened?
  • pictures of the boxes that the products came in? i'm guessing the radions didn't just come in brown boxes. even if you tossed the box it shipped in, pics of the radion units can show damage
  • the fuse is blown - not "bad" (same end result, but technically different). what current does Brazil run?

That's why I don't buy large items overseas
sometimes the reward is worth the risk --- sometimes.

the tripod i bought was 500 bucks, which was A LOT cheaper than anything i can find here in the states. you guys know how much of a cheapa$$ i am, so that should tell you something.. :p

honestly, i'm not sure how this gets resolved short of some smoking gun, which i'm not even sure what that'd look like.

Very true, Nick. This is pretty much between the two parties that are involved and there's nothing much the outsiders can do about it. I don't think playing detective is gonna help solve this problem. :no:

Too much to read. But from one of your post it sounds like you gave the packages to your tank builder to set up. Then the builder told you items were missing. ANY changes the builder jacked you? Sounds like you have a lot of money and the builder knows it. But another thing that coukve happened is customs jacked you. That happens often. Hope you figure it out.

ok, we're getting somewhere, so to bring the UNDISPUTED facts up to date:

• Socal Tropical shipped out 4 boxes
  • Buyer received 4 boxes

here are the DISPUTED items

• full order was shipped
  • items shipped work

here's some questions i'd ask of both parties to try to resolve this:

• was there an inventory of items and/or packing list to show items in EACH box, rather than just a master list of items?
  • Socal Tropical indicated that the order was PLACED AND SHIPPED in march. either party want to provide information to prove or dispute that? buyer seems to claim it was delayed for months before shipping? (or was that a case of lost in translation?)
  • any pictures from buyer or seller of the packages before it was opened?
  • pictures of the boxes that the products came in? i'm guessing the radions didn't just come in brown boxes. even if you tossed the box it shipped in, pics of the radion units can show damage
  • the fuse is blown - not "bad" (same end result, but technically different). what current does Brazil run?
Sherlock homeboy over here... lol