PR/SCR will be at RAP this year! Let the planning begin

pgr11

Supporter
What about shirts for sale, free stickers and have us there helping people to sign up on the forum. We could even offer a free shirt for people that sign up and become a supporter. Maybe sweeten the deal and offer an entry to a giveaway for those that sign up and 3x or maybe 5x entry for those who sign up as supporters.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
What about shirts for sale, free stickers and have us there helping people to sign up on the forum. We could even offer a free shirt for people that sign up and become a supporter. Maybe sweeten the deal and offer an entry to a giveaway for those that sign up and 3x or maybe 5x entry for those who sign up as supporters.
I agree. It would be good to have a PC with internet there so people can see the site.

zomg! Lets do a pie throwing booth. We can have peeps sit in a chair and have pies thrown at them for $10 or $20 bucks a pop. Imagine if schnitzel sits in the chair for an hour? Or wickedfish. Or bean? so epic. We can donate proceeds to heal the bay beach clean up efforts or something snazzy like that. It would draw a huge crowd. Socalireefs name would get out there. reefbuilders, 3reef and AdvancedAquariust would all do articles. We all win. Increase sponsorship. Everyone thanks Lurking for his awesome idea and shnitz gets pie in his face.
+1 that is awesomeness!

jessesoto33

Supporter
Crazy I'm actually wearing my SCR shirt at the moment, and never wear unless I got to scr meetings or functions.

For reals though a 4'x2'x12" frag tank would be ideal for SCR members to bring a few coral to buy, sell, or trade. We can even buy sell and trade live stock, and equipment here and meet up at the RAP.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
Crazy I'm actually wearing my SCR shirt at the moment, and never wear unless I got to scr meetings or functions.

For reals though a 4'x2'x12" frag tank would be ideal for SCR members to bring a few coral to buy, sell, or trade. We can even buy sell and trade live stock, and equipment here and meet up at the RAP.
with all our fsm we need a 96x30x12

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
Nice I didn't have the RAP on my radar till I seen this post...last year I wasn't back in the hobby yet. By the time RAP comes I should have my tank cycled and room to buy frags Now I just need some $_$..lol