Solitude's 150 v3

xthunderx

Premium Member
Supporter
Mike,

How has the Rouge been growing for you? For me, probably slower than Oregon Tort in terms of growth. Looks like your frag is about to take off vertically, can't wait to see all grown up!

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Mike,

How has the Rouge been growing for you? For me, probably slower than Oregon Tort in terms of growth. Looks like your frag is about to take off vertically, can't wait to see all grown up!
SLOW... The PM seems to be growing faster than the Rouge. lol.. I really hope it start shooting up at some point.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I finally got my Carx up and running. Hopefully it'll give me stable parameters

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Very nice mike. Now how about you grace us with a sweet fts ; )
Actually, the tank looks like cr@p right now because I think I got a bad batch of supplements. So hopefully in a few months it'll get back to the way it was.

Nice looking reactor, let us know how you like it after you have had some time fiddling with it.
Will do. I like it so far. Construction is solid and it comes with a Sicce recirculation pump which is silent. I did build my own regulator which I think has a lot to do with the operation of the reactor.

Last edited:

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
As you know i have the same ca reactor. Only maintenance i performed was changing the prefilter floss. It does get dirty and restrict flow. I dont mind it, it keeps the inside of the chambers fairly clean.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts