Solitude's 150 v3

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
As you know i have the same ca reactor. Only maintenance i performed was changing the prefilter floss. It does get dirty and restrict flow. I dont mind it, it keeps the inside of the chambers fairly clean.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Good to know. What do you change it out with?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
How are you liking the Reactor so far Mike?
Really good so far. I'm really happy with the stability of the parameters. I also think the corals are doing better than when I dosed. With my current corals, this volume reactor gets me about 6 months before i have to top off

Really good so far. I'm really happy with the stability of the parameters. I also think the corals are doing better than when I dosed. With my current corals, this volume reactor gets me about 6 months before i have to top off

Been trying to tell you for years. Lol

Happy that the ca reactor worked out for you. Hopefully you will see long term success with it.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Been trying to tell you for years. Lol

Happy that the ca reactor worked out for you. Hopefully you will see long term success with it.
My tank consumes so much now that it just makes sense to switch. I'm glad I did. Parameters are stable and coral colors look better than when I was dosing