Reef Lounge USA: New Fish in Stock

Reef_Lounge_Jeff

Come on down and see what new fish we got in stock!

Reef Lounge USA
2990 East La Palma Ave STE D
Anaheim, CA 92806

1. This Multibar Angelfish is already eating pellets!

25. Ruby Red Dragonet - In Store Special - $15

Why are people selling those ruby reds for so cheap just put that species in danger of going home to an ameture tank and die....they should be price higher.....to ensure proper care of an expert hobbiest ....

Why are people selling those ruby reds for so cheap just put that species in danger of going home to an ameture tank and die....they should be price higher.....to ensure proper care of an expert hobbiest ....
i'd much rather the price point be something that's accessible to everyone, and simply work on educating the buyers.

Because we managed to swing a deal on them so we are passing the savings onto the customer.

i'd much rather the price point be something that's accessible to everyone, and simply work on educating the buyers.
Agree Jeff. Why make the rest of us pay more because a new person might buy one
I agree with jim carey and jeff daniels ^^^
We always do our best to educate our buyers on the species they buy. We do not simply sell these fish right of the bat, we ensure the animal goes to an established, yet sustainable aquarium.

Thank you guys,

Will S.
Reef Lounge USA
2990 East La Palma Ave STE D
Anaheim, CA 92806

We always do our best to educate our buyers on the species they buy. We do not simply sell these fish right of the bat, we ensure the animal goes to an established, yet sustainable aquarium.
i'm sure it makes the most business sense too.

selling a 15 dollar fish to have it die in 2 days does not a return customer make.

Latest posts