Beanmachine's Harley-quin pass it forward : )

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Since Cody was nice enough to hook me up with his harlequin shrimp approx a month ago, this little asterina demolishing machine has decimated my entire nuisance sea star population which was the goal from the getgo. Now it's time it helps another reefer in need that can keep this little guy well fed so here are the few conditions to getting this little guy free from me.

1. You must have an asterina sea star "problem"

2. You must at some point pass it forward once he's done solving said "problem" in your tank.

3. If at any point, Cody or I need it back due to having more asterinas to deal with, we get first dibs.

4. Homies get first shot at him.

5. Once ready to pass him forward, you must copy and paste this post with the same rules for the next reefer so that at no point is he sold/flipped, since he is here to help our community.

DISCLAIMER: If you have any other kind of sea star and don't want it to be the main entree, you might want to place it in the sump while Harley is cleaning house.

Saweet. I am good for now. But yes please pass this forward and take care of him. Acclimate him like he's worth a million dollars or I'll be pissed! We talked for hours at times, I had him for like a year... we were best friends.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
I'll borrow that culo eater Jesse! Got plenty if asterinas in my tank.
you're welcome to take the little turd gobbler,...you just have to ask ashley for permission first.

as for the shrimp, well, you'll have to ask ashley for permission first..

now let's get down to serious business about the harlequin, let me catch the little dude and its yours.

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
Just wanted to say thanks to Jesse for the Harlequin and for hooking me up with a frag of JF Lepto!! Jesse's always been a cool bro and very considerate of the hobby. Good reefkarma to you sir! And I will be paying it forward!

Latest posts