Ultra Flower Anemone Pics

barrierreefcf

Premium sponsor

barrierreefcf

Premium sponsor
Sorry all, I've been on vacation with the family and for some reason cannot get this forum to email me when there are replies. This supplier has three grades which were all represented above. They are priced at $50, $80 and $120. If you follow the link here you can see the prices - http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/productcart/pc/Anemones-WYSIWYG-c529.htm

We have 16 more arriving Wednesday and will have pictures up on Monday next week. Rock Flower Anemones are easy to keep. They love light and medium flow. They can be kept next to each other as they do not sting other flower anemones. I'm told they are fairly easy on neighboring corals but we haven't experimented with this yet. I'd give your corals some space or watch closely to make sure they aren't stinging each other. Like other anemones, they will benefit from occasional feedings of meaty foods. Mysis, brine shrimp, chopped up krill/silversides, amongst other things.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Sorry all, I've been on vacation with the family and for some reason cannot get this forum to email me when there are replies. This supplier has three grades which were all represented above. They are priced at $50, $80 and $120. If you follow the link here you can see the prices - http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/productcart/pc/Anemones-WYSIWYG-c529.htm

We have 16 more arriving Wednesday and will have pictures up on Monday next week. Rock Flower Anemones are easy to keep. They love light and medium flow. They can be kept next to each other as they do not sting other flower anemones. I'm told they are fairly easy on neighboring corals but we haven't experimented with this yet. I'd give your corals some space or watch closely to make sure they aren't stinging each other. Like other anemones, they will benefit from occasional feedings of meaty foods. Mysis, brine shrimp, chopped up krill/silversides, amongst other things.
Check your spam folder, I know of someone else who wasn't getting emails and it was because it was going to spam.

barrierreefcf

Premium sponsor