SoCaliReefs Meet & Greet???

Hey we can plan for a meet and greet during store hours in may bbq hot dogs / chili dogs ! and more ! what do you guys think all day event [MENTION=5140]Six2seven[/MENTION] Lars could show up and raffle off items as well with SCRK [MENTION=3291]bvysochin[/MENTION] let me know

Hey we can plan for a meet and greet during store hours in may bbq hot dogs / chili dogs / lots of beer provided by COC! and more ! what do you guys think all day event [MENTION=5140]Six2seven[/MENTION] Lars could show up and raffle off items as well with SCRK [MENTION=3291]bvysochin[/MENTION] let me know
Fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey we can plan for a meet and greet during store hours in may bbq hot dogs / chili dogs ! and more ! what do you guys think all day event [MENTION=5140]Six2seven[/MENTION] Lars could show up and raffle off items as well with SCRK [MENTION=3291]bvysochin[/MENTION] let me know
Sounds like a plan. Somewhere mid may would be cool. LARS is busy at the ends lol Well bring some stuff to raffle off. set it up! Invite some more clubs. That would be cool.

Hey we can plan for a meet and greet during store hours in may bbq hot dogs / chili dogs ! and more ! what do you guys think all day event [MENTION=6028]Fly5150[/MENTION] will bring free guns and ammo for every one [MENTION=5140]Six2seven[/MENTION] Lars could show up and raffle off items as well with SCRK [MENTION=3291]bvysochin[/MENTION] let me know
Uber fixed right [MENTION=6028]Fly5150[/MENTION]

Latest posts