Are they rare?

Sounds like you were sold up....pretty common in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xmas_one

That's the thing about "rare", if you are able to buy it, it ain't rare. Rare to me is something that I know a lot about and search all over for and nobody ever has it for sale.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
That's the thing about "rare", if you are able to buy it, it ain't rare. Rare to me is something that I know a lot about and search all over for and nobody ever has it for sale.
I agree.

Rare to me is something specifically want and takes forever to find. For me it would mean something that I finally find online and it says sold out lol

Lexusman25

Premium Member
Supporter
Hyper Phoenix is semi rare. They usually sold for $50-80 per polyp when they first came out. Every vendor was getting these along with all of those bowser look alike colonies last year. It's still a nice looking polyp though!

well I have never seen or heard of the black crystal death till coralpedia posted them and the frag I have are is the first one I have seen in person

This is what we call "Black Deaths":

Doesn't look much like what was posted above though. As far as rarity, we've only seen two colonies come through our shop in 7 years, and both times it was a live rock hitcher on Tongan branch rock. Not exactly something you can order from your transhipper or wholesaler....

Latest posts