Big Spotted Rabbit Fish - Bunny Looking for a nice BIG home

KathyB

Bunny needs a home. He is a wonderful big spotted rabbit fish - about 7+ inches. He is really pretty under the lights when he comes out to eat. When he is sitting in the rocks or stressed, he is like a camelleon and changes colors to match the rocks. He is very gentle, even with small fish and has never bothered fish, coral, or shrimp. He is just bigger than I prefer for my tank. He loves pellets and algae strips. If you have an established tank 150 gallons or larger and can give him a good home, he's yours for $40 or trade for a nice SPS or LPS coral. Please don't inquire if your tank is small or not established. I live in Riverside area and work in Irvine so would be glad to bring him part way or meet you somewhere to pick him up. He is very healthy. He has been in my 60 gallon quarantine tank for weeks.

KathyB

He's not too big for the 225, he was doing great in it, I just decided I liked the look of a lot of small fish in the tank rather than a few big ones. If no one ends up wanting him, he will eventually end up back in the display tank.

Latest posts