2014 Scratch & Dent Sale - Locals Only!

Will there be radions ? Lol I know you can't tell exactly what but hey. I'll be there hopefully to find out
unlikely, as stated here
It is unlikely. EcoTech is one of a few brands that prefer us to steer all warranty and customer service issues to them, so we don't really get a bunch of gently used VorTechs lying around. They have stringent quality control standards, and, because their products are so prized, people have tried to pull all sorts of shenanigans when returning them to stores, so that's probably another reason why EcoTech likes to work directly with end-users.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Will there be radions ? Lol I know you can't tell exactly what but hey. I'll be there hopefully to find out
Just copying and pasting myself from the other thread here: "I saw the official list today and while it's not yet complete, there are is a MP40wES, a MP10wES, a MP10ES, a Radion G2 and a ReefLink." :nod:

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Do you price match Aqua Max dry rock with Reef Rock dry rock?
No, we are only able to price match AquaMaxx Dry Reef Rock from another online store if they have it for a lower price. Otherwise it would be impossible to know if we're comparing apples to apples.

Latest posts