Water storage constainer

I would not use that. I used one similar to that during tank transfers and it bowed real bad then cracked. Go to a local feed store, they have all kinds of water storage tanks. I got mine for $20.

My Tank Build
You guys have no clue do u. Theres a reason people use food grade storage container to store there water. The reason is that regular plastic have phosphate in them. The food grade containers are made with phosphate free plastics. The phosphates in those container will transfer into the water then your defeating the purpose of filtering your water. Stop being cheep and buy some food grade plastic barrels.

xmas_one

You guys have no clue do u. Theres a reason people use food grade storage container to store there water. The reason is that regular plastic have phosphate in them. The food grade containers are made with phosphate free plastics. The phosphates in those container will transfer into the water then your defeating the purpose of filtering your water. Stop being cheep and buy some food grade plastic barrels.
I hope you are being sarcastic...

You can also order containers from plasticwatertank.com and willcall them. I ordered a 100g with 2 bulkheads and picking it up next week from their distribution center in compton.
Saved $200 on shipping

DaveT

See them all the time on craigslist 55 gallon barrel/drum , look for food grade . Should find close by and cheap 20 to 30 bucks.

My Tank Build
See them all the time on craigslist 55 gallon barrel/drum , look for food grade . Should find close by and cheap 20 to 30 bucks.
That's what i did. But ask them what they where used for first. Sometimes the transport chemicals in them.

Latest posts