Ultimate Acrylic in Fountain Valley, CA

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
I had a great experience with these guys. Had my custom sump in a little over a week, as they said it would be. Also double checked with a final drawing to make sure we were on the same page before they cut the material. The price was also very competitive and the work looks great. Both of the guys over there are reef hobbiests as well, so they were able to give me great input on the design, which was a huge plus for me.

Will be coming back when I figure out plans for my algae scrubber. Great guys for sure.

I dove into setup at night and forgot to take a pic before it was in the stand, but here it is up and running.

100% Agree!
These guys do AWESOME work and are local here in Fountain Valley.
They are extremely professional and very reasonably priced.
We had them do a special LED-illuminated display sign for MACNA 2014 and it turned out better than expected.

Ultimate Acrylics
11533 Slater Avenue, Suite F
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
ultimateacrylics@gmail.com
(714) 331-4695

Last edited:
They'Re legit and local. Beats driving to nowhere land for acrylic work. Customer service is a plus vs the other guys. I got some non aquarium related stuff done. Quakity work and didnt take long. They have a Brand new c&c machine and laser engraver. If I can find pictures of the old vape shop displays I'll post them.

Latest posts