Jebao RW-8

I will be doing a n official review tomorrow. Just got mine all dialded in and must say this thing moves a ton of water and I'm currently only running at 30%.

TH64

Nice look forward to the review... I have been contemplating getting this 1 to replace my wp-25 that crapped out on me.

ford4life

I have been running a RW-15 for 5 months now and love it! I even just bought another RW-15 today to sync them up. Very well put together and dependable.

I will be doing a n official review tomorrow. Just got mine all dialded in and must say this thing moves a ton of water and I'm currently only running at 30%.
Sorry for dropping the ball. So I have been running around two months now. I had to get all dialed in where I liked it and so it wouldn't sprout up random sand tornadoes. I'm currently running on 20% in wave 1 mode. There's always a nice steady wave about a 1/2 inch high. Lowered the water level just slightly to allow for the sweeping wave. The feed function is very nice as it allows you ten minutes to hand feed a few corals and let food be able to rest for a lil. The night function is also another feature I enjoy as is ramps down to 10% at night once all ambient light is off. Which in turns allows for all your fish to have a lighter sleep without getting tossed around. I've also noticed my crabs and peppermint shrimp are alot more active under the difference in wave pressure during night. Honestly I haven't had any problems at all with this wavemaker. It's ease to setup and basic setup functions make it an ideal wavemaker for any tank in my opinion. They are much smaller and more powerful than the previously made wp series. Also I am running this on a 37 tall.