******I Got Corals Store Build******

Hey SCR,

As you may already know IGC is taking over Socal Tropical Fish in Fullerton, CA starting in the fall.

We already started putting some of our stuff in the store as Mike takes stuff out.

I will be posting pictures on here for everything we change in the store or stuff we get for the store.

Feel free to give us suggestions.

Thanks,

Bryan

Two tanks are sitting on the floor cause we are waiting for Mike to take his tanks so we can swap..

Hard work.

Next up is cleaning all the tanks, adding some live rock, equipment, everything will be on either Reefkeepers or Apex, building new light racks OR hanging all the lights. Upgrading some skimmers and change some plumbing around.

Also, I plan on dividing one of the fish system tanks to QT fish. Lots of changes will be happening and hope to have a re grand opening before Halloween but we will still be open during the transition so stop on by.

Dorian

Hi Brian, I wish I was closer so I can give you a hand, thank you for the coral they look beuty, good lock

ah...well cant wait to meet you and see the new store! i think i want to pick up a few zoa or something from you in the next few days.
Thanks see you there!! @home I already took down stuff but I have a little coral left.. As far as Zoas I have some cat eyes but that's about it. The rest is SPS and LPS.. We will start putting in orders mid September or once our tanks at the shop are ready. Then, In October we should have tons of coral Zoas, Lps, Sps, Softies you name it !