wire management, show me yours!

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
I can vouch for Jeffrey's tank. Even now that everything is running. His wires are all nicely tucked away for that clean, well organized look.

mkfmedic

You recommend the 3/3 vs 2/2? I don't know how much wire I can fit into it but seems like 2/2 holds a lot ?
I used 2 x 2 and think it is fine for most applications. You would be surprised how quickly the channels fill up with excess wires and power cords. Good luck with your project!

I can vouch for Jeffrey's tank. Even now that everything is running. His wires are all nicely tucked away for that clean, well organized look.
Thanks, Jesse. Yes, everything still looks ok and tucked away. I was too lazy to take a pic and found one that I've took awhile back.

took me a while to locate the sump with all that stuff haha..all nicely tucked away though!
LOL, this is what happen when you don't have a fish room and try to squeeze every equipment possible under your stand. No choice, wife don't like things outside of the tank. :)

Finally got around to fixing the wires in my stand. Not the most fancy set up but it will get the job done for now until a new setup. Got the peg board idea from lowbudget and Terefel (Jeff) hooked it up with the wire chase. Some before and after pix

IMG_1914.jpg
IMG_1967.jpg
IMG_1973.jpg
IMG_1983.jpg

Latest posts