AI SOL problem

I just noticed an issue with one of my AI SOL's.
When they are dimming down at night the RB and B channels turns off completely while the white channel dims to zero then back up to around 10% or so constantly and doesnt turn off even when the other 2 units are off. The unot in question will continue to dim down and back up all night.

Heres a quick video I just took of the issue. Their worse now. That module has been unplugged since thursday. http://youtu.be/Lb3-xiDsI_s
Anyone ever have a similar issue?

Last edited:
ive had my Sols spontaneously go into lightning storm mode, and other weird things

if youre using apex, I would start by a rebooting apex. while waiting, check the AI power and data connections- still amazing all the places things get loose. eyeball the wiring for corrosion and damage. if apex restarts and AIs still messed up, hardwire connect to apex and delete and redo all the programming with new names. if your using vdm, try bypassing that to see if AI stays on constantly. beyond that, its probably an AI hardware problem that needs to be shipped back to them.

Im not using apex, its also just the 1 module, the other 2 work perfectly. Im starting to wonder if the motherboard is messed up. I think I'll take that module apart and see if there are any loose connections internally.
Ive checked all external connections and all look good.

Latest posts