Tunze customer service experience

Amazing. First of all. I had a magnet (wetside) get rusty. Weird but I emailed customer service and once they found out it was out of warranty offered to send a magnet they had laying around the shop for free if I paid shipping. So for $7 I paid for shipping on the magnet I practically got a brand new one. Amazing company great customer service. Definitely a company I will be buying from in the future. Here's a pic of what happened to the magnet.

image.jpg

My Tank Build
Do u have that email address? The power cord on my hydrofoamer pump split last weekend and **** near shorted out my whole house blow the fuses on my controller first tho. I'm pm u

Yeah pretty amazed. But I couldn't find just a magnet for sale anywhere so I guess this is part of the tunze package you buy for maintenance. Nice peace of mind.

Craig is no longer with Tunze. IMO, Tunze is at the top of the aquarium world when it comes to customer service. No company can compare!

Spinner

Supporter
Craig is no longer with Tunze. IMO, Tunze is at the top of the aquarium world when it comes to customer service. No company can compare!
Then you have never bought anything from Buds Fish Shack and Brake Service:) I would throw Marine Depot and Reeflo on that world list...lol.....I will say I have heard nothing but good stuff about Roger and his customer service.