Jeboa wp-25s losing "oomph"?

I run 2 in my 90 and it seems that they have gotten much weaker! I bought them w a GB probably 8 months ago ( maybe more)
.. granted they need cleaned again.. but I doubt that is the issue. Anybody else seeing this occur?
Thanx

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought it was something else but sure enough pulled it apart and cleaned it. Boom! Power is back. Annoying though as I have to constantly clean it. That's why I preordered the riptide.

Yeah read about a lot of people whose slow down and they need to be cleaned. Mine crapped out completely and no warranty with group buy.

Ok.. So dropped it into vinegar just now.. Hopefully that is all it is. Have never had it get weak between cleaning before, be great ( kindof lol) if that's the fix :) update pending then, I guess

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they they just need to be taken apart and cleaned. I do it for my wp40 every couple of months. Before cleaning even in the most powerful mode I still don't see any wave but after...wow...it's like stage 5 hurricane lol

Cool! Mine are a pita to twist apart.. Even when clean. I guess that's why I go so long between cleanings lol

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick cleaning will bring the oomph back... Speaking of which I gotta clean mine this weekend

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well! I stand corrected! ( for ONCE, Noah! ;) ) the pump I cleaned is kickin the cr@p outta the dirty one! Guess I waited way too long to clean this time lol
Thanks guys for input, guess I jumped the 'this pump sux!' gun ;)

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Well! I stand corrected! ( for ONCE, Noah! ;) ) the pump I cleaned is kickin the cr@p outta the dirty one! Guess I waited way too long to clean this time lol
Thanks guys for input, guess I jumped the 'this pump sux!' gun ;)
Right... you are stubborn lol

Latest posts