gr1mm

while looking through threads under thread title it usually says the name of the person that created the thread along with the date and time, is it possible to also include locations?? I often cleck on a thread just to see that a person is like 3 hours away -_______-

bigpaul

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
while looking through threads under thread title it usually says the name of the person that created the thread along with the date and time, is it possible to also include locations?? I often cleck on a thread just to see that a person is like 3 hours away -_______-
+++++1

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Hey Marco,
Not sure if I have the option for that. I think it would only be relevant in the marketplace and not sure if I can specify it to only show up in those forums. Will check it out. Thanks for the suggestion

Each member has a "location" in his/her profile, however, how many member here actually have the correct location listed on his/her profilt? :) (not just saying that, I know that for a fact!)

it's up to the OP to put his or her location... it should be a rule or something... i've seen some people post an item, and no location... then 2-4 post asking for his location... it's annoying and unnecessary...

Latest posts