Jason Fox order comingggggg!!!!!

watchguy123

Featured Reef
The rainbow chalice is awesome but did you get a discount for only half the plug.LOL

So he must have fragged the chalice by cutting the plug in half and then let it heal. Its kind of funny looking--the plug that is. The chalice is really really nice looking. Congrats

No way you got that for $50. He listed it for $500. I almost bought it at MACNA but the lowest I got him on it was $350. He never deals on his site either. Maybe $50 for the monti since you spent so much on the chalice.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

hahaha............!
No way you got that for $50. He listed it for $500. I almost bought it at MACNA but the lowest I got him on it was $350. He never deals on his site either. Maybe $50 for the monti since you spent so much on the chalice.

SJacob164

Anybody got some peanut butter to go with all the jelly in this thread. Seriously though Eric's tank is baller status seen it in person!!

That's fine, I could have, when you fly and attend a conference like that and you are already purchasing multiple pieces you can get deals like that. Especially face to face. But hey, what do I know.

Latest posts