New to the hobby and here

Avstepper

Hello, I am Dave and the wife is Liz. we are new to the hobby, we have done fresh water for years but new to doing a reef system.
We will be putting up a 60 gal frag tank and a 112 gal DT. Just thought we would say hello and looking forward to talking and meeting you all here>

pgr11

Supporter
Welcome to SCR. Let's see some pics of your tanks. Feel free to ask any questions you might have and get ready to spend lol. Again welcome

Avstepper

Thanks hey the tanks are still in the set up stage will get some photos up soon tho, chris your just down the hill from us, we go to hesp and Victorville all the time lol

pgr11

Supporter
Thanks hey the tanks are still in the set up stage will get some photos up soon tho, chris your just down the hill from us, we go to hesp and Victorville all the time lol
Yeah you guys aren't far at all. Feel free to hit me up anytime if your in the area. Your welcome to come by and talk about all things reef. We love pics of setup mode too. Start a build thread and tell us what your plans are.

Avstepper

hey sounds good chris I prob will hit you up for some info and I will start a build thread as you said, hey I am also looking for a skimmer for my 112 gal build if anybody has a good used one I have a wtb thread going for the skimmer

Latest posts