Nano Auto Top off system

Which should I buy the jbj ato or the hydro ato? Not sure which would be better. Also I do not understand the autotopoff.com not sure what they are selling to me?

Coelli

Premium Member
Supporter
I just bought the Tunze the other day at SPS Coral and installed it yesterday. Love it, very easy to set up and it's keeping my water level perfect. It costs more but you don't have to buy a separate pump too, so... Thumbs up!

But for the price can't I just but reefkeeper lite and have ATO and heater controller

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

el mayo

I have a reef keeper lite also but you would have to buy a float switch and a pump. I have my heater, power head, pump, and ATO on the RKL it so I can put all on standby when I do water changes or feed. Right now since it is so hot I have a fan hooked up in the ATO spot so it will keep it cool.

I have a reef keeper lite also but you would have to buy a float switch and a pump. I have my heater, power head, pump, and ATO on the RKL it so I can put all on standby when I do water changes or feed. Right now since it is so hot I have a fan hooked up in the ATO spot so it will keep it cool.
How you hook up the float switches? Do you need a separate module?

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

try the e-finns ato it runs about 65.00 works well has a small but very powerful pump float switch has a magnetic holder for easy adjustments no plastic brackets we have in stock I have one left check em out , that little pump can pump up to 6ft awesome sauce!

that e-finns ato rocks! only thing that failed was owner forgetting to top off the reservoir damaging the shaft on the dc pump :( luckly i was able to repair it. But its the best bang for the buck!