Want to try T5

Last year at the aquaticlife sale they had a 24" 8 bulb for only $100, and 4-6 bulbs for around 60-80. Dont think they are having a sale this year though. Maybe you could ask them to hook you up with a refurbished one. I got my 36" 6 bulb for only $100.

Last year at the aquaticlife sale they had a 24" 8 bulb for only $100, and 4-6 bulbs for around 60-80. Dont think they are having a sale this year though. Maybe you could ask them to hook you up with a refurbished one. I got my 36" 6 bulb for only $100.
Hats a great idea!! I saw a couple at Marine Depot sale but I wasn't sure I was going to try T5

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

AquaticLife

Hats a great idea!! I saw a couple at Marine Depot sale but I wasn't sure I was going to try T5

Sent from my iPhone using Tam
Hello and thank you for considering AquaticLife products despite the fact that Lowbudget has recommended them. I assure you that many accomplished reefers also recommend AquaticLife fixtures and you don't need to rely on the word of a reefer like Lowbudget who's tanks are generally filled with cyano.

While we do have refurbished and lightly loved fixtures available from time to time, at this time we have no 24 inch four bulb fixtures that meet these criteria. I encourage you to either contact one of our fine Local fish Stores to inquire about purchasing new, posting a "WTB Thread" here or check back on our website periodically for updates.

Should you have any questions about lighting please feel free to contact us at the number below.

Latest posts