Coral Obsessions Growout POLL - VOTING THREAD!

best SPS coral Growout

• 1. Tofucube

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 2. Jesuses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Never let Die Aquatics

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 4. Bryanle87

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • 5. Robert Ellis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get you,,, it would just be impossible in my case to showcase the growth of this coral from side angle because of the way it grew... and this is not a picture contest but again growth, color, and pe. giving all three of these winning factors...
yah well I didn't even get to compete and if I had I would og won.

I suggest we postpone the voting and redo the contest with me participating. Its only fair. Otherwise I will moan and complain about what is supposed to be a fun little contest.

ps brains still wins. also Darren had a much better multi branch frag to begin with that should have allowed for even more growth.

ight guys well i tried given the corals position and also the position of my lights it was difficult to get a shot that was clear and had no glare. this is as close to top down as i can get. three pictures. u guys pick which one is best.

_DSC0002.jpg
_DSC0003.jpg
_DSC0004.jpg

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you for everyone who participated in this contest. It was really fun watching everyone bow out one by one lol. Im sure this has taught everyone that most of us can easily lose an spa and how fun it is when you can keep it alive and watch it grow little by little. I hope the next contest is as fun for everyone as it was for me.

Big thanks for Ron, formerly at Coral obsessions who created this contest for us.

Congrats to Bryan who is our new champ! if that piece grows big in the future keep up posted. for now, enjoy your prize! sending pm.

Latest posts